March 23, 2012

Precious Moments

Sometimes words past us by and sometimes they just linger on and sustain us in times of need. Perhaps, when life doesn´t seem very adventurous. Other times, maybe it´s just not substantial enough to make a difference.  Yet. I search for these words and try to hold on to them. Other times, words are not needed at all and they can  still make a difference - some people watch us and say nothing and give us a sense of well-being after all. On the other hand, I have friends that make me laugh until I cry. For a few specials, I have an inner sense of comfort when I seek them or when I chat to them online. Sometimes we don't need a lot - everyday, all the time.
Sometimes, it's just better holding on to precious moments.



I received this wonderful surprise delivered to my front door 2 weeks ago- I still have no idea who from!


           

Celebrating our 9 years of being together, sometimes a day can bring a lifetime of a difference
 - 7 March 2012, KY Restaurant, this time with Virgin Mojitos :)

At our little special Wednesday Asian lunch - there's just something about these gatherings we have



 " I'm really gonna miss your baby bump" - Luis, after coming back from work last week
- isn't that just the sweetest thing? especially when you're feeling like a lump of some sort :)



No comments:

Post a Comment