March 8, 2018

A momentous Day !

I left Lucas at playschool today, 1.8 months. Everything he is today I believe is a product of a 15- year romance between my husband and I. Just yesterday, we were reminiscing about when we first met and I'm so glad I took a chance in love and I pushed for what I wanted for my life. It just felt right. You just know - now I have 3 boys, I live in Chile and speak Spanish. Oh, and my elder son is teaching me French  !

LUCAS LUCAS LUCAS....how I have enjoyed you! 

Vivacious, carefree, lovable and an edible bundle of happiness. You'll probably find him stuffing his face with some cookies on top of a table somewhere in my apartment or more recently, playing in his brother's tent which he has claimed to be his own with his tiny delicious feet dangling out. He loves music and will bask in happiness while giving out a laugh or two while getting lost in his favorite songs. He loves to play hide and seek and will squeak in cheekiness when you find him. He loves chocolate and the last time I found him, left me giddy with laughter. Let me tell you. I found him, in a drawer, munching on the biggest chocolate bar EVER, you know, the the kind we use for baking that has quadrants to break off. Then the other day, my husband found him surrounded with my shoes- a show of messiness around him and of course he was smiling so proudly. Of course he has a favorite toy, a little Thomas train. He carries it around and will only drop it in exchange for chocolate.  I love how I see traces of him around our home. A pillow or two thrown here and there, crumbs on the chair. One day they will be gone. One day I'll yearn for them.

He doesn't talk yet, and calls me,' Ma-ma' very rarely, but 'Ti-yea' will do just fine for now. I know he means, me.

The kind of love he showers upon me is indescribable. He hunts me down desperately and prefers to lay upon me. His kisses feel like little daggers and his grabbing and his constant hovering shows me, he loves me. Don't you love it when someone hugs you tightly? The kind that could suffocate you, but when it's a tiny person? It's unconditional love. It must be. The way no words can ever express. I love the way he hugs me. 

Lucas, you are the part of me, I wish I were. Carefree, strong-willed and joyous in every way. You are easy to have around and I think it's safe to say- life will treat you as such, as well.

I'm crazy in love with you !
Ma-Ma @ Ti -yea 

No comments:

Post a Comment