March 7, 2018

2018, and I'm back !

Hello 2018

Two kids later - time has literally passed me by. So I keep reading that I need to make days matter and that is my aim this year. Mostly to ensure I do a few things for myself. They say write down your goals, so I'm doing it and hopefully it'll reap some benefits. I hope to come back to this post and give myself a pat on the back. Let's see how things pan out!

1. Exercise more - at least twice a week
2. Cook more Malaysian food
3. Call people to catch up
4. Meet-up with friends
5. Travel with my kids
6. Get a new job
7  Try not to complain ... OK that is wishful thinking ...I'll try to complain less
8.  Eliminate some words from my vocabulary - like "always" that annoy certain people that matter.
9.  Pray everyday
10. Travel with my husband
11. Read everyday, read to my kids
12. Bake
13. Say how I feel in the best possible way
14. Do something nice for someone everyday
15. Make at least 2 more photo albums this year, hopefully one of Lucas
16. Write letters to my kids
17. Call people on their birthdays.
18. Say no
19. More date nights.
20. Teach Lucas to brush his teeth
21. Teach my kids to pray


Marsha M

No comments:

Post a Comment